Tuesday 27 March 2012

Liebster Blog



Evening folks, my gorgeous chum Caroline at Pink Parakeet has very kindly awarded the Liebster Blog to my humble little Bindery page! 

If you're as clueless as to what the Liebster Blog is as I am, it's an award given to blogs with less than 200 followers that you love and bring a little joy to your day. Once awarded the Liebster you then in turn have to award it to five blogs that inspire you.

Being quite new to this blogging lark, choosing five has been tough. So I've picked five that either have informed my practice, or have simply made me happy. Please take five minutes and have a look at them on your next coffee/tea break.

I hope you like them and stay tuned for my next instalment, which should be ready by the end of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment